Monday, October 18, 2010

$13/night for Internet??

Vegas sure is ostentatious. And expensive. $12.99/24 hours for Internet connection. I saw down at a poker table only to find out each hand costs $30. So I quickly got up and we looked for something else. I sat down at a video blackjack table thing. That was interesting. I lost $10 at that. I had won a couple hands enough to break even, but I kept going and lost that $10. Oh well. If we go to Las Vegas again, I think we have decided it is a place to spend 2 or 3 days at so you can see a show and whatnot and be able to find the tables that are right for you... you know, where the blinds in texas hold 'em are only $1 and $2...

Because of ridiculous traffic going across the Hoover Dam, we missed out on supper at Delgadillo's Snow Cap Drive Inn. Instead we ate at the Roadkill Cafe. Tomorrow I think we will try for Snow Cap. We have to backtrack about 40 miles, but I guess it isn't too bad in the grand scheme of the trip.

Since we got here a little sooner than expected, we will be able to get the proper amount of sleep for once. It has been a couple days since we have been able to sleep a solid amount. After Colorado, we had a 5 hour night, a 3 hour night, and a 6 hour night. Tonight, we should be getting at least 8 hours. SO LEISURELY!!!

Tomorrow is Grand Canyon, Sedona, and Phoenix.

Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment