Tuesday, October 19, 2010

1/2 way there

It has been a while since we could get an Internet connection. So much has happened and yet since we have to keep moving at all times, I can barely remember it.

Colorado was a nice place. Since it is a college town there is a huge influx of money and so everything looks new. I had a beer called Moose Drool. It was interesting. We ate at a place called Beau Jo's. The pizza was pretty good. They roll the crust around the edge extra thick so when you reach it, you can spread honey on it like a desert. I loved it. They also have a pizza challenge called the 14er, good luck.

We made our way into Nevada and to my grandmother Kelleher. I have not seen her in years. It was good to see her after so long.

San Fransisco was our next stop. I would love to visit the city again. There seems to be so much to see and do. Every block looked interesting and buzzing with people.

The sequoias were a great sight. The trees look almost fake. I wish I knew which one my mother had taken a picture of me standing in front of so i could compare it years later. Oh well

HAVE TO CHECK OUT. WILL UPDATE

1 comment:

  1. If you find that photo from when you were a kid, you should totally post the two of them together here: http://www.zefrank.com/youngmenowme/

    ReplyDelete